The Lightwave t1 cylq (pronounced "silk") is a well-built, double wall, hoop tunnel shelter suitable for three-season usage and weighing right under 2 kilograms (around 4 pounds). There are large mesh panels on the inner tent and three vents on the fly for ventilation. Taller hikers beware; the t1 cylq is on the small side with respect to length and height.
- In Brief
- TABLE. Specifications: Year/Model, Style, Fabric Description, Pole Material, Weight Full Package, Weight Minimum Package, Floor/Vestibule Area, Floor Area/Backpacking Light Minimum Weight Ratio, Dimensions, MSRP
- Usable Features / Ease of Use
- Weight / Sizing
- Usable Space
- Wind Stability
- Storm Protection
- Ventilation / Condensation Resistance
- Insect Protection
- Recommendations for Improvement
# WORDS: 2500
# TABLES: 1
# PHOTOS: 6
A Premium or Unlimited Membership* is required to view the rest of this article.
* A Basic Membership is required to view Member Q&A events