Backpackers are all over the map when it comes to answering the question What should I pack? What lightweight set-up, then, can be used to travel around the world? Climate, budget, timeline all played a factor as Danny and Kristin prepared to travel the world. In the end, their gear is nothing revolutionary, but it is affordable, practical, and works for their needs. Most importantly, their set-up is livable - this is all they have, day in and day out, for two years. Two comprehensive gear lists are included, along with stories and photos from the trails.
- The Global Test: Part I
- The Global Test: Part II
- The Global Test: Part III (forthcoming)
- Photo Essays
- Small Wonders of Latin America
- Nine Days in Parque National Los Glaciares, Argentina
- Ten Days in Torres del Paine, Chile
- Home Away From Home In Argentina's Lake District
- Hiking the Santa Cruz Loop in the Cordillera Blanca, Peru
- Tall Tales from Colca Canyon, Peru
- Keeping it Real in Bolivia's Cordillera Real
# WORDS: 1550
A Premium or Unlimited Membership* is required to view the rest of this article.
* A Basic Membership is required to view Member Q&A events