Topic

Zpack nero shoulder strap lenght?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Zpack nero shoulder strap lenght?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Cadorin
    BPL Member

@jeffcadorin-2

Locale: paper beats rock

Anyone have one and can measure for me? From end of padding to the attachment point on the pack. Just looking for the overall, dont need padding dimensions or anything.

I have a custom ula with 23″ long straps and they are amazing but I need a nero style ul pack for some trips this year. If anyone has any other frameless ultralighters in the less than 15oz range that have pads close to that length I am all ears. Thanks

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

My medium CDT is 17 ounces with the removable waist belt taken off and I haven’t bothered trimming straps and loops and stuff from it. If you like ULA’s shoulder straps maybe consider a CDT?

Eric Blanche
    BPL Member

@eblanche

Locale: Northeast US

I just measured mine right down the center contour of the strap at 43cm or 17in from padding to padding add in another 1.25in of webbing to get to the pack attachment point. All in at 18.25in.

Hope I didn’t confuse you, lol. 18.25in is what i measured.

Jeff Cadorin
    BPL Member

@jeffcadorin-2

Locale: paper beats rock

Eric, much appreciated that you took the time to do that for me. Just what I feared, too short for me. Sucks that zpacks doesnt do custom work anymore. Also sucks that companys dont offer longer strap options like hip belts, we are all different.

After my experience with ula and the longer straps it was like wow, where have these been all my life. Matthew, I actually had forgot about the cdt pack. Didnt they make these in dcf at some point? I will probably contact them and get another custom one made.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools