Topic

Wolf Mountain Gear Problems

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Wolf Mountain Gear Problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Slate3
    BPL Member

@slate3

Im not sure if anyone has posted about this “company “ yet. They have not fulfilled my orders and have refused to refund my money or answer my e mails. People need to be be very leery of WMG. I don’t want to run afoul of BPL guidelines but everything I say is true and based on personal experience. Also there are warnings about this company on Reddit, White Blaze and some of the hammock forums. Please be careful. He has posted an “apology “ on his Facebook page (he has no website. But he will not refund money.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

The owner posted here.

Slate3
    BPL Member

@slate3

Thanks I had forgotten it was on BPL. I have been on so many forums trying to keep track of this I can’t keep them straight

Chris
    BPL Member

@vtme09

Larin M
    Spectator

@shortytravels

I’ve been waiting a looooong time for a quilt but the owner has been in contact with me when I write so I’m hoping it departs soon. If not, I’ll click it up a notch.

Larin M
    Spectator

@shortytravels

I’ve received my quilt and I’m really happy with it. I haven’t used it yet but it looks very well made.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools