Topic

Wind River High Route

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Wind River High Route

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve S
    BPL Member

@desertsteve

hey everyone, Ellen and I have put together some dates, and we have a shuttle lined up to do the WRHR. We are looking at a window from Aug 28 (arriving Jackson) to about Sept 5

We have a vehicle that can take two more comfortably, and so we are throwing out the invite to any who might be in a position to take advantage of the hike and timing.  Let us know if you are interested. thanks!

John B
    BPL Member

@jnb0216

Locale: western Colorado

Steve,

While I can’t take advantage of your invite, I can let you know that I am going to be doing the WRHR with two friends from August 17-27 (Skurka route from south to north).  Glad to give you any beta/info afterwards if you like.

Steve S
    BPL Member

@desertsteve

Thanks !  Appreciate it!  I think our only real concerns are snow pack over at the Knife Edge…   so we will hope for the best!

Remember, we have two open spots if anyone else is interested…  thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools