Topic

Watertight/No Leak Contact Case

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Watertight/No Leak Contact Case

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zack L
    BPL Member

@zloomis

All my contact cases seem to slowly leak the solution within a couple days of backpacking. Has anyone found any better case?

While we’re on the subject has anyone found smaller but still hard sided glasses cases to take up less pack space?

Brad P
    Spectator

@brawndo

I’ve never had a case leak on me and I usually just use the ones that come with the 3 pack of Kirkland brand solution from Costco.

These on Amazon are cheap and light.  I’m not sure how much smaller a case can get and still fit a variety of frames.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B077SZ94XQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Matt
    BPL Member

@mhr

Locale: San Juan Mtns.

If you’re looking to protect reading glasses only, I use the foldable kind. Work great.  Everywhere on Amazon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools