Topic

Walking in Circles: A Tahoe Rim Trail Thru-Hike

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Walking in Circles: A Tahoe Rim Trail Thru-Hike

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Marshall
    BPL Member

@andrewsmarshall

Locale: Tahoe basin by way of the southern Appalachians

Companion forum thread to: Walking in Circles: A Tahoe Rim Trail Thru-Hike

A narrative about Andrew Marshall’s thru-hike of the Tahoe Rim Trail during a big snow year.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Thanks for the trip report Andrew.

David P
    BPL Member

@david-paradis

Thanks for this Andrew. I’ve never seen sun cups quite that dramatic here in Maine. Awesome adventure, great writing style…

Joseph Penney
    BPL Member

@joeypenney

Good read. Maybe it was in the essay, but I missed it. What time of the year did you make this trip? Was it early season or recent? Just curious with all the snow conditions you were dealing with.

Adam Holbrook
    Spectator

@pharmer

Locale: SW Ohio

Thank you. Enjoyed the read. Do you have another post somewhere that includes more photos of the trip?  I’d love to visit Tahoe some day and also hike the rim trail. I’d also like to bike the road loop around the lake.

Song
    BPL Member

@songsta

late to the party but enjoyed your writing.  looking forward to more.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools