Topic

Wabee Sabee Baby Candy Heater

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Wabee Sabee Baby Candy Heater

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jon Solomon
    BPL Member

@areality

Locale: Lyon/Taipei

This is a tiny cylindrical metal heating element that fits over a Soto Windmaster stove when the pot support is removed. Weight is 21g. Burn time is estimated at approx. 2 hours on a 110 canister of gas. The heater is made by a small cottage gear maker in Japan, and it is available through websites in Japan. I picked up one through a local website in Hong Kong, and I’ve seen it on Taiwanese websites as well. It’s easy to find on google and youtube  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbuGr1SlsF0 )   . I haven’t had a chance to use it, but looks like it will be a nice luxury addition to some quick winter outings. The Soto Windmaster is frequently on sale at Massdrop.

Ross Bleakney
    BPL Member

@rossbleakney

Locale: Cascades

I’m guessing this would work well for making s’mores in an area where they don’t allow campfires.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Great, now I want one, and have no way to get one. Damn you Mr. Solomon…. :-)

Jon Solomon
    BPL Member

@areality

Locale: Lyon/Taipei

I understand your frustration. I have two suggestions. One, you could try contacting the maker Atelier Wabee Sabee through their Facebook page. Two, you could register at a website that handles foreign orders for products in Japan. Hope this helps.

Edit: Third suggestion: you could try contacting the website Tara Poky in Hong Kong. They’re currently out of stock, but the website is in English and they ship internationally.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

That’s an interesting site.

bradmacmt
    BPL Member

@bradmacmt

Locale: montana

Nifty.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools