Topic

Ute Park Fire: Philmont reduced prices on their 2018 Trail Meals

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Philmont Ute Park Fire: Philmont reduced prices on their 2018 Trail Meals

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Dirksen
    BPL Member

@namelessway

Locale: Mid Atlantic

I thought I’d pass this on to my fellow BPL friends, especially for those crews affected by this years fire. Not sure if I should post this in gear deals as well…

http://www.toothoftimetraders.com/2018-trail-meals/2021/dept

“Due to the Ute Park Fire, Philmont has had to cancel treks from June 8, 2018 – July 14, 2018. Trail meals are packed prior to the start of the season so Philmont is offering a portion of their meal supply for sale to help crews as they plan and participate in alternative adventures this summer. These meals are not discounted as heavily as when surplus meals are sold at the end of the summer since the components are not as close to their expiration. Each meal serves 2 people.”

YIS,

Matt

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools