Topic

Ursack Allmitey Experience?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Ursack Allmitey Experience?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Martin D
    BPL Member

@mjdiegel

Locale: Brooklyn

Hello everyone, I’ve been trolling for years but this is my first post so sorry in advance for any posting rules or previous subject posts I may have overlooked.

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the relatively new Ursack Allmitey? I’m considering using either the Allmitey or the S29.3 Allwhite but figure if I can get critter protection too I would be dumb not too. Hesitant because of the increase in oz’s and $’s.

Anyone had experience with the Allmitey? Worth the extra weight? I haven’t had too many issues with critters in the Northeast (I primarily hike in the catskills and adirondacks) after hanging, but have a couple trips planned to the Northwest this Summer and not sure what to expect.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools