Topic

Updating the Vertex poles so selling existing stock at 50% off

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Updating the Vertex poles so selling existing stock at 50% off

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gilad Nachmani
    BPL Member

@gnachmani

This is NOT a BPL specific offer, but the feedback I got from BPL members on them last time meant that offering it here made sense.

I’ve made a few changes to the poles and now selling out the last of the stock at 50% off during this weekend (March 9-12th). Ther are on offer on our site or if you are an Amazon buyer, they are 50% off there too.

The new version will be over soon and features a more robust connecting ring, a thicker inner cord (less rattling) and a smoother finish that results in smoother deployment.

If you want a quick spec list:

• 100% Carbon fiber shaft
    • 7075-grade aluminum connectors
    • Ergonomic EVA foam grip with an extended handle
    • Lightly padded, breathable and adjustable wrist strap
    • Push button connector
    • Flip-lock for adjustment
    • Collapsed Length: 14.5in
    • Usable Length: 45 in (120cm) to 53 in (135cm)
    • Weight: 15.5 oz per pair
    • Included: 2 poles, rubber tips, mud baskets, snow baskets, mesh storage bag

Cheers,

Gilad

Disclosure: I own Cnoc Outdoors and designed the poles, so obviously I make money from this offer. I still think they are good poles though.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools