Topic

unable to edit Gear Swap post??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support unable to edit Gear Swap post??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    J R
    BPL Member

@jringeorgia

<p data-translate=”blocked_why_detail”>I have a post on Gear Swap, a couple of folks have PM’ed me that they’d like to buy a couple of the items. I went to edit my listing (2nd post in the thread) to reflect that items are sold, but when I hit ‘submit’ I get a screen that says “Sorry, you have been blocked,<span data-translate=”unable_to_access”>You are unable to access</span> backpackinglight.com.” It further says, “Why have I been blocked? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.” It then provides a <span class=”cf-footer-item”>Cloudflare Ray ID number to reference, which I have forwarded in a private e-mail to [email protected], but I’m not sure if that’s the right address to send it to.</span></p>
    <p data-translate=”blocked_why_detail”>Any ideas? I’m not spamming or attacking, I’m just trying to edit a post in accordance with guidelines. The post I’m trying to edit is #3475458. Thanks.</p>

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

[email protected] is a correct address.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools