Topic

Ultralight Pack Maker in Washington State

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Ultralight Pack Maker in Washington State

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Orin C
    Spectator

@orin

Hello, I’m new to BL and this is my first post. I am trying to locate a small, cottage industry pack maker who was making packs in or near Port Townsend, WA., in the last few years. I just can’t recall the company name. He made small ultralight packs and pack accessories such as pouches, pockets, etc. The last time I looked at his web site was probably in 2019. Does anyone know who this is?

Thanks

Orin

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

I believe Lester is in Washington but Iā€™m not sure where. Is this who you are looking for?

https://www.olympicul.com

Orin C
    Spectator

@orin

That’s him, thank you! I appreciate the help a lot as I offered very little info to go on. He makes the shoulder strap pockets I liked but I had lost all of my contact info on his business.

Cliff

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Another satisfied customer! I’m glad I could help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools