Topic

Ultraglide Bear Line Sale + New Product + 300' Mini Spools

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Ultraglide Bear Line Sale + New Product + 300' Mini Spools

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am having a Sale on my Ultraglide Bear Line. I will be upgrading the product to a new and improved version, so all remaining inventory is on sale for roughly 30% OFF.

I am also re-introducing my Guywire Accessory Cord. It features the exact same construction as our Reflective Glowire Cord, minus the reflective tracers. It looks, feels and works the same. I will be offering it at a 10% OFF for a limited time. I have the 2mm version coming out first, with the 3mm hitting the site in the next week or two. Available in both 50′ hanks and 300′ Mini Spools.

Ever since I got rid of the 100′ hanks, people have been asking me for longer lengths of cordage. I am now stocking 300′ mini spools in all my available products. The cord is priced at 5 hanks, so your getting the 6th one free.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Lawson

LawsonEquipment.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools