Topic

UL Titanium Trowel Special Deal from QiWiz.net – Get More, Save Lots!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals UL Titanium Trowel Special Deal from QiWiz.net – Get More, Save Lots!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert Kelly
    BPL Member

@qiwiz

Locale: UL gear @ QiWiz.net

Tired of digging a pitiful cathole with a stick or your boot heel? Got LNT guilt? Maybe you have been hankering for your own UL titanium trowel, but have not yet pulled the trigger.

Good News: I have started a “Double Down” Special Deal for this hiking season that works best if you get some of your trail buds organized together for a group purchase. If you buy just one Big Dig titanium trowel at the regular price, you can get more trowels of any size for 20% off. Yes – all the extra trowels will be 20% off after the first one. Can you dig it? Organize your own trowel party! Go wild!

I WANT TO DOUBLE DOWN !

Full disclosure: I have made lots and lots of these trowels myself, by hand, one at a time, for more than seven years. Lots of BPL’ers have these. Ask them how they like them. Call me crazy and you won’t be the first.  ; )

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools