Topic

TT stratosphere LI fitting in a pack,

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) TT stratosphere LI fitting in a pack,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dale K
    Spectator

@dalekorm

I have the TT Stratosphere LI, have not used it yet because  I cannot fit it in my ULA circuit.  Odd tent, did not realize it is so long. Do not want to strap it outside, no tall outside pocket to fit it in. Only thing I can think of is to stand it up. Kind of changes the whole dynamics of weight distribution of fitting gear in my pack. Fairly popular tent, must be one of the few with this problem. Any ideas are truly appreciated. Like the design of it a lot. Like it even more if i can use it. Many thanks, all appreciated.

John L
    Blocked

@snakejon

This post has been reviewed by our moderators and has been removed. – BPL

ed hyatt
    BPL Member

@edhyatt

Locale: The North, Scotland

I’ve been using the Notch Sil and now the Li for 6+ years. Use the Strat Li now for trips with my partner. I pack them all vertically and repack my sleeping bag into a taller stuff sack; I find this adds some structural rigidity to my packs, which carry well.

I tend to use smaller packs (with an air frame) like the MLD Burn and a 40l Atom. With this packing style I can easily fit all my gear and say, 3-4 days food into either pack.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools