Topic

Trail Designs customer service

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Trail Designs customer service

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tom K
    BPL Member

@tom-kirchneraol-com-2

I’m not sure where where to post this, so I’m putting it here.  If there’s a problem, I’ll leave it to the BPL website police to sort it out.

I recently ordered 2 Trail Designs fuel bottle kits.  They sent me only one and, when I brought it to their attention, immediately sent me another two.  I let Rand know the situation and offered to either send the extra bottle back or pay it forward to a fellow backpacker, stating my preference for the latter.  He readily agreed, and the kit will be on its way shortly to a friend who just purchased a Sidewinder Tri Ti setup.  I could not have asked for better or more prompt customer service, so here’s a big thumbs up for the Trail Designs folks from a long time Sidewinder user.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Yes. They are great. I asked really nicely (like three times so basically I peatered them) and they made me something that’s not on their site.

10/10 would buy from them again.

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

Absolutely! TD customer service has always been excellent for me.

I have their ti Sidewinder stove sns the Inferno wood burning insert. Great quality and innovative design.

Ken Ross
    BPL Member

@kr

I wanted a Ti-Tri for a JMT hike back when the titanium model was first introduced by Trail Designs but was scheduled to depart in a few days. Russ manufactured one for me and his dad delivered it in person!

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

I had some interaction with the guys at TD years ago , when it was a new business.

Great guys and I am still using the Ti version of the Caldera Cone.

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

Only the BEST.  Really nice people, easy to do business with, He has always responded to my emails amazingly fast and they make fantastic products!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools