Topic

Toaks Titanium 550L, 650L, 750 w/bail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Toaks Titanium 550L, 650L, 750 w/bail

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Kits include one of the following pots with a ridge-line added for strength:

-Toaks Ultralight 550ml Titanium pot w/handle

-Toaks 550ml Titanium pot w/out handle

-Toaks Light 650ml pot w/handle

-Toaks Light 750ml pot w/bail handle

Kits also include:

A Starlyte or Modified Starlyte Stove, a titanium cone windscreen, a mesh stuff sack and a 1 ounce medicine style plastic measuring cup. Sliding top tray for burning Esbit. Keeps residue contained after use. 3 Esbit cubes

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/titanium-cook-kits-with-starlyte-stove.php

Watch the video:

YouTube video

A bonus for those members and viewers of BPL is a free “Golden” Starlyte Burner. The burner has a stainless steel mesh covering that protects the absorbing material and users. The burner weighs 1/2 oz, holds 1 ounce of fuel. Has screw cap to retain any left over fuel. Burner is not intended for storage/transport of fuel. Stainless steel mesh disc also helps maintain the roundness of the aluminum container to make for easy screw on replacement of the lid and prevents loss of “absorbing/batting” material. This new burner can be used with any DIY stove set-up.

In order to get a free burner say “Roger Sent Me” in a note at Paypal check out.(not currently available as a “stand alone” purchase. They will be available in the near future.)

Photo of Gold Starlyte along side of kit.

Size comparison of Gold’s to Modified Starlyte

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

There is a “drop down” window to choose pot size and Starlyte. Take your time, chose wisely.

This is what you will see at my sale page:

Thomas Willard
    BPL Member

@tomw

Locale: Philadelphia

Is it possible to just buy the 550 with the ridge line and a gold burner? I have all the other items from previous buys. If not, I understand. Figured I’d ask. :)

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

T Willard, I put you on my list.

I big “Thank You” to those wanting to hike lighter in Alaska, California and Oregon.

Thomas Willard
    BPL Member

@tomw

Locale: Philadelphia

Dan Y-  I just messaged you through your site to make contact. Thanks!

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

All orders that came in shipped today…..thank you very much.

-Dan

Michael Sirofchuck
    BPL Member

@mr_squishy

Locale: Great Wet North

I love the video – I ordered the 650 with handle – this is my first foray into the world of alcohol stoves as I am a Jetboil guy all the way.  I hope I have chosen well, Master.

However, I think 650L may be a bit too large for my pack.  And that’s a lot of water to boil.  Luckily I ordered the 650 ml pot.

Oh by the way, Roger sent me.

whalen e
    Spectator

@whalen

Received the 650 today! So impressed with this ul setup.

thx Dan

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Attention everyone that wants a free Starlyte Gold when purchasing a kit.

When you are at the sale page you will see a box, above “add to cart” button that says “Discount Code”. In that box write Roger sent me. This is what the page looks like:

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

I knew I would be blamed for something …

Cheers

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Roger, you did good

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

@whalen  Received the 650 today! So impressed with this ul setup.

thx Dan

Glad you like it. Get out and use it this weekend.

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Thanks to everyone that has purchased and have put one of these kits on their “wish list”

Good to see you are remembering to include the “discount code” Roger Sent Me You will receive the new Starlyte Gold burner with screw on lid. The Starlyte Burners are famous for their stainless steel mesh that covers the absorbing material;  keeps the absorbing material from falling out and possibly getting on your hands.

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/titanium-cook-kits-with-titanium-pot-support.php

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools