Topic

Thrupack Summit Bum owners…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Thrupack Summit Bum owners…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steven Hall
    BPL Member

@lundquistas

Looking for some advice, want to build  Thrupack user their builder feature and need help making some decisions.

1. Summit Bum or Thrupack Slim? – The Bum looks pretty big in some photos. Most Iĺl be putting in this is a few snacks, phone, keys, may need to throw a water bottle partially in it which means I may need the summit bum.

2. Do people like the easy-access pocket? Worried it might make the fanny pack ¨fall forward¨ to much

3. Front pocket? Seem like it might be a good spot for trash

4. I want to get a comfy strap…is this sewn on or does it go through the loop?

Thanks in advance!

Sam A
    BPL Member

@sabernet

1) If you’re thinking about water, probably go for the Classic. (I haven’t used the Slim though.)

2) I like the easy-access pocket for my phone, and haven’t felt that it makes the pack fall forward.

3) Yes to front pocket, I’d say. Trash or sunglasses or your partially eaten snack.

4) It goes through the loop, not sewn on. Definitely worth the upgrade for comfort.

Hope that helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools