Topic

Thinking about either a Stratospire 2 or a Lightheart duo..one question

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Thinking about either a Stratospire 2 or a Lightheart duo..one question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan E
    Spectator

@thecombatnurse

I can not seem to find the answer to this, but do either of these tents have a way to hang a light from the center?  Either a ridge line, a loop of fabric or a gear loft?  I have some lights from goal zero that I like to use and I want to know if there is a way I can hang them or even just one of them.

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

You can’t see it in this photo but attached to the apex patches , on the inside, there is a mitten hook. So you could hang a lantern there or add a string from one to the other and have the lantern where you want it.

J R
    BPL Member

@jringeorgia

The Lightheart has a spreader bar across the top, you can hang lights from that.

Phillip S
    BPL Member

@snowboarder1087

I’m actually selling a Stratospire 2 and I already sewed in a string in the center of the mesh for hanging a light (which added not even a gram to the weight) plus I made a few other ‘upgrades’. Check it out here:

https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/stratospire-2-2/#post-3594187

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools