- Aug 14, 2019 at 2:32 am #3606005
So I got the OR Metamorph Glove many year ago.
Why are they the perfect glove for me?
- I have short stubby double jointed fingers thus large joints, individual finger are usually too narrow and cut off my circulation, non issue with this clover.
- Fold mitt or thumb cover out of the way so it they don’t get in the way
- Long cuff
- Keeps my arm and hand warmer keeping cool air from seeping in
- Thin enough to be a perfect liner mit
- Super quick to have full dexterity
I can’t find ANYTHING like these, anyone plan to make gloves of this style again?Aug 14, 2019 at 3:30 am #3606009
Jeffs ElevenBPL Member
Ooh. I love mine too. They dont make em anymore? I better be more careful with mine.Aug 14, 2019 at 10:56 am #3606066
Ryan “Rudy” OuryBPL Member
@ohdogg79Locale: Central FL - Ocala NF
If you haven’t, you’ll probably want to look in the fly fishing industry… companies like Simms, Orvis and Reddington make a ton of different fingerless and convertible glove configurations. I’m not aware of this exact style, but it won’t surprise me if they do make it, or there’s something very similar that will work well for you. Good luck!Aug 14, 2019 at 12:47 pm #3606078
This is the closest thing I found with Flyfishing, I just can’t have individual fingers as they always cut off my circulation making my hands colder.Aug 14, 2019 at 1:02 pm #3606079
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.