Topic

The creator of Jumperhome Studio has passed away

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) The creator of Jumperhome Studio has passed away

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stumphges
    BPL Member

@stumphges

Jumperhome Studio is a cottage gear company based in the city of Xian in central China. It was created by Li Haitao, who we learned today passed away on August 13th.

I purchased several things from Haitao over the past year and was looking forward to posting reviews of them after I’d accumulated enough experience using them.

His creations are innovative and beautiful, particularly his octagonal pyramid tents. Having lived in Mainland China for some years, I was particularly happy to support innovative ultralight gear created and produced there. I hope someone continues to produce his creations. I think that, with a little more time, he would have developed a successful company whose influence would have spread around the globe. He has several facebook pages that are still up, if you’d like to learn more about his creations and adventures.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools