Topic

Teton Wilderness

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Teton Wilderness

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Gerke
    Spectator

@mtnrunner

Locale: Utah

I want to do a trip in the Teton Wilderness but having hard time finding anyone to go.  I could do it as a packrafting trip or a straight up backpacking trip.  Would like to cover in the neighborhood of 80 miles at around 15 miles per day.  Gonna have to wait till more snow melts and the creek levels come down.  Anyone interested?

Michael Gillenwater
    BPL Member

@mwgillenwater

Locale: Seattle area

when? interested but my constraint is time and schedule.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Interested, but not available until mid-to-late September.

Jeff Gerke
    Spectator

@mtnrunner

Locale: Utah

The dates I am looking at are either July 21 – 25 or August 2 – 6.  Leaning towards the August dates cause that area got tons of snow this winter.  May extend it a day or two longer depending on the route.

Doug – I am doing a trip in Glacier the middle of September.  There may be room on my permit if you want to do that. I think there are a couple people bailing.  That route includes a 50+ mile packrafting section on the North Fork of the Flathead so you would need a packraft.

Michael Gillenwater
    BPL Member

@mwgillenwater

Locale: Seattle area

bummer. I will be doing a packrafting trip in the Bob starting 20 July. And will still be in Montana through that week of August.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools