Topic

Tarptent inners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Tarptent inners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AK Granola
    BPL Member

@granolagirlak

Does anyone know if the inner nets of the Tarptent Moment and Notch are interchangeable? How about the one on the Notch Li? I really like my Moment, but thinking about switching to a Notch to save the pole weight, since I carry trekking poles. Not sure I can cough up for the Li, unless I can find a decent used one!

Although heavy, the Moment kept me dry during multiple thunderstorms and all night downpours on the JMT. But it takes forever to dry out the fly, that would be another advantage of the Li. But I stayed dry inside even when setting up the already wet tent. And so fast to pitch!

Henry Shires / Tarptent
    BPL Member

@07100

Locale: Upper Sierra Foothills - Gold Rush Country

Interiors are NOT interchangeable between the the Moment DW and Notch / Notch Li. They are interchangeable between the Notch and Notch Li.

-H

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools