Topic

SWD LH50 vs LiteAF Curve 46?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) SWD LH50 vs LiteAF Curve 46?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Paul Schuyler
    BPL Member

@capnpaul

I posted this on r/ultralight, but i thought i might find some more info over here…

Does anyone here have experience with the LiteAF Curve 46L? I’m looking to order a new custom pack, and I’m bouncing between the LiteAF and a SWD Long Haul 50. They both look like great packs with similar features, and I haven’t read a bad review of either one, although there’s a lot more info online about the SWD. The difference that stands out to me is the LAF looks taller, and thinner front to back. The photos I find seem to show the LAF loaded up way tall and not on a human, or they are of their smaller packs built for SUL’ers. I carry a bear can on 90% of my trips, and both will fit the can inside or strapped up top. I’m really looking for opinions on how the LAF carries being so tall. Is it gonna knock my hat off or feel like a tower? Any reason(s) to choose one over the other?
    Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools