Topic

Supai Olo paddle

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Packrafting Supai Olo paddle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan Gregerson
    BPL Member

@dlgregerson

Locale: Bob Marshall Wilderness

Don’t know how kosher this is, but assuming y’all don’t follow the gear swap much, I have a Supai Olo Paddle, like new, for sale there. Thought you might want to know.

Derrick White
    BPL Member

@miku

Locale: Labrador

I think anything goes here.  As a forum it’s not unlike an abandoned house: people wander from time to time, but mostly it’s vacant for one to do as they please.

I am unfamiliar with this paddle.  I will check it out.

Derrick

Joe Hall
    BPL Member

@xjoehallx

Anyone have experience with these paddles? I am curious how they do with smaller rapids. Seems like it just might be intended with flat water?

R Y
    BPL Member

@rhyang

I bought one for paddling my Klymit LWD.  The tubing is thin, and while the carbon fiber paddles seem to have reinforcement from the forked tubing, I’m not sure it’s really made for anything more than flat water.

That said, they are quite compact when broken down.  I use mine for fly fishing hike-in lakes.  No problems so far in that department.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools