Topic

Suggest a new lighter sleeping bag please :)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Suggest a new lighter sleeping bag please :)

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    jennifer r
    BPL Member

@ultrajen

@granolagirkak thanks for the review. FF seem just a tiny bit more affordable than the WM. How cold temps have you used your bag in? I like the woman specificity and the colors better of FF over WM.

Adrian Griffin
    BPL Member

@desolationman

Locale: Sacramento

Take a look at the hoodless mummies. FF makes some. Use it with a balaclava that works both as a mummy hood and as a warm hat for wearing around camp on cold mornings and evenings. BTW, AliExpress has some inexpensive down balaclavas, if you don’t mind waiting 3 months for them to arrive.

jennifer r
    BPL Member

@ultrajen

Hi Karen

how cold have you used that model? That’s the one I was looking at but I definitely camp at 20 degrees

jennifer r
    BPL Member

@ultrajen

Interesting they are considerably less! But no hood? I love to cocoon in my bag

jennifer r
    BPL Member

@ultrajen

I think I’m going FF egret or petrel.

how to decide !?

my current is a very not accurate north face nova 0

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools