Topic

Source for Heavyweight Fleece for Quilt?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Source for Heavyweight Fleece for Quilt?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Medic16
    Spectator

@medic16

I am looking for a source for Heavyweight Fleece. Like Polertec or something quality. Maybe windblock?

I used to own a heavyweight fleece sleeping bag years ago and absolutely loved it. All the bags I find online now seem thin. Thinking about making a Heavyweight Fleece backpacking quilt to use when I car camp or travel. I like them heavyweight because the seem to drape better,

Edward John M
    BPL Member

@moondog55

Mill Yardage and a couple of metres/yards of ThermalPro

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

. SEATTLE FABRICS has a large selection or HERE is a

• Malden Mills 300 weight Polar Tec Fleece sleeping bag
    • Wt; 2 lbs 6 oz Color: red  for $29.99                                                                                                                                                        I don’t know anything about the company selling it
    Les Waddel
    BPL Member

@tridrles49

Locale: Central Cali

https://www.therainshed.com/shop/Fabrics/WARM-FABRICS.htm  Very good selection of fleece.

Medic16
    Spectator

@medic16

I appreciate all the help. Definitely some good links. Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools