Topic

Sore feet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Sore feet

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Christopher *
    Spectator

@cfrey-0

Locale: US East Coast

I did the PCT in 2012 with the same model shoe for the entire length and I did not experience any trouble until the last 200 miles when I pushed my final pair further than they were intended. I guess I am a creature of habit.

Now I’m 4 years older and I am realizing everything I think I know about myself has a definitive half-life. What I knew for certain four years ago is four times less certain today.

It is funny because every time I read a post here that suggests someone has taken all that they can possibly take from this site, I can’t help but wonder if the person waiting for them 2 or 3 or 4 years in the future will feel the same way. I am confident that my future self does not.

Thanks again for the tips!

Viewing 26 post (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools