Topic

Sherpa Fleece?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Sherpa Fleece?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Locale: Midwest

So I was in the local camping store last night and I noticed the Campshire fleece jacket by TNF.  Now there is a high pile jacket!  It is made out of something called Sherpa fleece so I did a search this morning and noticed that quite a few people are making jackets out of it whihc is cool.  Question I have is there a men’s full zip hooded version?  Thank you.

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Of any manufacturer.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

Thanks!  Odd that we can’t get a full zip high loft hooded fleece here in the US.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

you can but you might not like the shoulder and hood area COLUMBIA MEN’S MOUNTAIN SIDE™ HEAVYWEIGHT FLEECE FULL ZIP .

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

That i snot bad and easier to get in the US.  Thanks

Brett Peugh
    BPL Member

@bpeugh

It seems The North Face Campshire is about the only non-hooded one that is the sherpa/high pile fleece inside and out without having some sort of liner or interior fabric.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

I own their previous iteration of the Campshire called Sheepeater and like it a lot and it also was not lined.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools