Topic

Seeking hiking partner for SHR in Aug (flexible) 2021

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Seeking hiking partner for SHR in Aug (flexible) 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Murali C
    BPL Member

@mchinnak

Let me know if someone is interested. I do not have any map reading skills. Planning to acquire them before I leave:-) I have backpacked the JMT, CT, Big Bend, PCT section hikes etc. My only major boulder hopping was on a day trip climbing Mt St Helens in Washington.

Looking for someone who has better map reading skills and off trail navigation experience. I am pretty easy going hiker and can hike 12 hours a day or more if needed – usually start at the crack of dawn.

Will be 54 next year. I am a retired computer engineer and my dates are flexible.

David Gardner
    BPL Member

@gearmaker

Locale: Northern California

PM sent

Chris M
    BPL Member

@kringle

Locale: California

PM Sent

Joe M.
    Spectator

@joemorton85

Locale: Bay Area

PM sent

Murali C
    BPL Member

@mchinnak

Found partners – there are 3 of us going late July 2021. Not seeking anymore.

Have told Joe Morton and Cary C (who have contacted me) to contact each other to see if they want to form a group.

Thanks!

Murali

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools