Topic

Scottish 4000ers Traverse (Aviemore to Fort William) – Green glens and misty peaks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Scottish 4000ers Traverse (Aviemore to Fort William) – Green glens and misty peaks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris S
    BPL Member

@chrsmithj

Companion forum thread to: Scottish 4000ers Traverse (Aviemore to Fort William) – Green glens and misty peaks

Note: Hi all! This is my first time doing a trip report, so would welcome feedback and thoughts. I am conscious that I definitely did this in ‘long-fo

Erik G
    BPL Member

@fox212

Locale: Central Coast

Great report! Enjoyed the photos and the read.

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

I enjoyed the writeup – thanks for posting.  Don’t keep us hanging…did you find your ring?

Mole J
    BPL Member

@mole

Locale: UK

Nice report.

pity you didn’t get the summit views. That has been a problem with some of our Scottish trips.  Yet we still keep going every year!

Amy C
    BPL Member

@forest_bather

I really enjoyed reading this trip report.  I’ll be in Scotland in August (from PNW in the US) for the first time and am thinking of grabbing some day hikes or possibly doing the West Highland Way.  Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Alex H
    BPL Member

@abhitt

Locale: southern appalachians or desert SW

Great report, I like the view of what a trip in Scotland would be like.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools