Topic

Replacement Tent Poles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Replacement Tent Poles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan L
    BPL Member

@dan_loko

Locale: Colorado, Utah

Hey guys-

I have always had extreme trouble finding replacement tent poles after one snaps or goes missing. Recently, one of my two poles for my Big Agnes Big House 4 snapped during a colder rafting trip to the flaming gorge. I cannot seem to find ANYWHERE to buy a replacement pole and I am super bummed since I loved this tent and only got about 10 uses out of it.

Does anyone PLEASE have any suggestions on where to look or what to do? I do not want to have to buy a whole new one just because of one broken pole :(

***note*** I am an REI member but this was bought new on eBay from moosejaw. So just wanted to state that before people asked if I thought about REI’s return policy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

“Tentpole Technology”

Nice folks to work with.

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

try contacting BA?

big tent manufacturers are usually pretty good with thier service

;)

Jerry Adams
    BPL Member

@retiredjerry

Locale: Oregon and Washington

yeah, tentpole technology

if you can go to their place in Vancouver WA it’s pretty cool because they have so many poles

Todd T
    BPL Member

@texasbb

Locale: Pacific Northwest

try contacting BA?

^This.

I had a Big Agnes pole break in a windstorm a couple years ago and contacted Big Agnes to see about a repair or replacement (paid…I wasn’t asking for warranty work). They said send it in and gave me the address. They replaced the broken section and returned it for no charge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools