Topic

Railriders sizing?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Railriders sizing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andre Buhot
    BPL Member

@shadow-mkii

Hi,  can anyone let me know if railrider’s pants are still sized really large.  I have a couple of pairs of versatac pants in size small that I purchased about 6 years ago and the waist is huge. I’m 6’2″ and have a 30″ waist and am interested in getting a pair of Bushwacker Weather pants.

Thanks

Ian
    BPL Member

@10-7

I recently purchased the Boneflats pants and shirt.  Both run true to size for me, but maybe a bit on the generous side.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Ecomesh pants purchased last year were ridiculously large. I had to exchange them. When I called to make the exchange the CSR was able to tell me the real dimensions of the pants. Call them and maybe you can avoid the exchange.

Bill Noellert
    BPL Member

@bnoellert

Locale: SF Bay Area

Yes. I’m 6′ with a 32″ waist and I have to go with small on the eco mesh pants or I need a belt.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

True to size for me also.

William Kerber
    BPL Member

@wkerber

Locale: South East US

I think the waist is a little generous as well. I would generally wear a large, but based on reviews and their sizing chart, I went with a medium and it was the right choice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools