Topic

Pump stuff sack options for Klymit Static V?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Pump stuff sack options for Klymit Static V?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Brown
    Spectator

@mtnbrowncoat

Hey folks,

Has anyone found a pump stuff sack that works or can be jerry-rigged to work with a Klymit Static V?

Thanks,

JB

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

The Big Agnes Pumphouse will work with the Static V So will the NeoAir Mini Pump, if you’re happy with something that isn’t dual use.

Danny Milks
    BPL Member

@dannymilks

Locale: SF Bay Area

Klymit is now selling a lighter, smaller pump that works on all of their pads:
    https://www.klymit.com/catalog/product/view/id/134/s/traverse-double-hammock-1/

William Chilton
    BPL Member

@williamc3

Locale: Antakya

This works even better, though you can’t use it as a stuff sack. I use it to supplement my pillow.
    Edited to add: Danny’s post wasn’t visible when I posted, so I was comparing the Zajo pump to the BA Pump Sack.
    The Klymit pump looks interesting; I hope it comes up on Massdrop soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools