Topic

Protecting Your Food From Bears (Members Q&A)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Protecting Your Food From Bears (Members Q&A)

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    BPL Member

@dan-s

Locale: Colorado

Till then I will dream of a world where there are bear lockers everywhere:-) Or no bears!

I know this is tongue in cheek, but with all due respect, Murali, these dystopian futures are not the worlds I dream of.

Murali C
    BPL Member

@mchinnak

:-) Bear cans all the way!

AK Granola
    BPL Member

@granolagirlak

One of my greatest fears is people moving to places where bears, wolves and mountain lions live and wanting them exterminated. Maybe the above comment wasn’t serious, but there are many people who believe exactly that- that wild places should be made totally safe by ridding them of predators. Congratulations, those folks have succeeded in most of the lower 48. And they’ll succeed here too when the human population hits 14 billion and there’s nowhere left for wildlife to live.
    that’s a joke I just can’t take!

Dan
    BPL Member

@dan-s

Locale: Colorado

Some good news … wolves are making a return in Colorado.

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools