Topic

Positive Customer Support Story: Slingfin Crossbow Tent

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Positive Customer Support Story: Slingfin Crossbow Tent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bruce Tolley
    BPL Member

@btolley

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

I had a very good experience with Slingfin customer support.

I bought one of their tents which shipped from Berkeley, CA across the bay to my house.

I set the tent up in my living room and I discovered a minor issue with two of the pole segments. After some quick emails with photos attached, I sent the pole segments back on a Thursday. The following Tuesday two new segments appeared in my mail box.  My Slingfin Crossbow is ready to go.

Paul S
    BPL Member

@pula58

We have a crossbow and like it a lot. Great company! I hope you enjoy the tent!

Bruce Tolley
    BPL Member

@btolley

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Thanks Paul.

Its first trip will be out into the  California Central Valley delta region for some wildlife photography (and rain).

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Always nice to hear about good customer support incidents. It helps with decisions on what company to go with for any future purchases, so thanks Bruce.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools