Topic

Please remove time limit on editing (closing) gear swaps

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website Bug Reports Please remove time limit on editing (closing) gear swaps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marcus
    BPL Member

@mcimes

I tried to close an old gear swap after someone contacted me, but I see I cannot edit or close a gear swap after 30 days.

This time restriction seems unnecessary, and leaves many gear swap postings open when in fact they have sold. I have at least 3 “open” that have since sold and I cannot edit. It would make more sense to automatically close a gear swap after 30 days and force you to repost.

Anyways, please consider enabling us to close gear swaps of any age, or change your server rule to automatically close them after 30 days

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

Hey Marcus. We have definitely logged this issue. We hope to address this issue in the next round of Gear Swap development.

In the meantime, you can send me a PM if you need something closed.

I’m going to close this thread.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Please remove time limit on editing (closing) gear swaps’ is closed to new replies.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools