Topic

Petzl Bindi headlamp

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Petzl Bindi headlamp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

Anyone own/use one.. Or used to own/use one? Thoughts and comments.

Michael Gillenwater
    BPL Member

@mwgillenwater

Locale: Seattle area

Small, works good

David Thomas
    BPL Member

@davidinkenai

Locale: North Woods. Far North.

Bindi: Small, works well.  I like the rechargeable aspect – I always start a trip with a full charge (versus AAs and AAAs that I lose track of how long I’ve used them).  The 5 lumens mode is enough for hiking most trails (but not route-finding, there’s the 100- and 200-lumen modes for that) and when I tested the claim of 50 hours of 5 lumens, I got 52 hours out of it.

Rawhide .
    BPL Member

@rawhide

Locale: Central Coast of California

Have one, picked it up this year. Ditto the rechargeable aspect + it’s bright enough for pretty much anything. I carry a powerbank with me so I always feel comfortable with having a functioning light. I find myself wearing it around my neck a lot, and the tilt is perfect for lighting up the trail. I still have my e-Lite, but I prefer the Bindi now.

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

Yes the rechargeable aspect is what I kind of like since I carry a power bank also. I also carry the steripen adventurer and was considering switching to that newer rechargeable one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools