Topic

Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody Review (First Look)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody Review (First Look)

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Christoph Blank
    BPL Member

@chbla

Locale: Austria

Now that these are out for quite a while and people have tested them – how do these options compare to the traditional fleece + windshirt approach in action?

I’m still unsure about improvements in terms of weight, flexibility, etc.

Tjaard Breeuwer
    BPL Member

@tjaard

Locale: Minnesota, USA

Ryan,

You mention an upcoming full review of this jacket, but I can’t find it. Have you published one yet? If not, please do so!

Steve K
    BPL Member

@skomae

Locale: northeastern US

Dave Chenault recently reviewed this jacket. I always appreciate his insight on gear. He uses his stuff hard.

https://bedrockandparadox.com/2017/09/22/patagonia-nano-air-light-hoody-the-fleece-killer/

Paul S.
    BPL Member

@pschontz

Locale: PNW

Thanks for sharing Steve. Solid review by Dave.

David Chenault
    BPL Member

@davec

Locale: Queen City, MT

I didn’t expect to like it as much as I do, and I certainly didn’t expect it to dry faster than a microfleece shirt.  Impressive.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools