Topic

Partner(s) for Northern SHR in Oct

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Partner(s) for Northern SHR in Oct

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve S
    BPL Member

@desertsteve

Hey, I just finished my work for the season, and am now actively trying to get a final trip in. Recent weather has put a stop to many of the ranges hiking, but it looks like the coming high pressure system will help with a nice brief window in which to hike. I’ve done the southern half of the SHR, but would love to see more of it.

I’m looking for partner(s) who would be interested in getting in the two most northern sections of the SHR in as a fall trip. Either start at June Lake, and hike north, or start at Twin Lakes and hike south….  Either way I have “help” in Reno with shuttling us etc.  It could be an awesome chance to see the route and enjoy the fall season.

Let me know asap, as the dates are flexible, and even the distance etc., but we need to take advantage of the high pressure moving in with warm temps and sun!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools