Topic

"Participant" Status

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support "Participant" Status

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Young
    BPL Member

@klackamas

Locale: [email protected]

Is there no way to identify Life Members any more? I feel more comfortable buying items on gear swap if I know someone is a Life Member. Are we all just “Participants”? Even looking at their profile I’m not seeing their status.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

None that I know of. But what you can do, after going to their profile, is click on “Forums,” and from there either “Topics Started” or “Replies Created” (though it shows you topics started by default). You can at least see how long they’ve been around.

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

I’m with you, Mike. Doug’s idea works, but it’s just another hoop to jump through. I think the old F, M, and MLife was helpful, as it told me how committed people were in supporting BPL financially. In the recent BPL survey, I suggested that the admins return to that, by using Basic, Premium, and Unlimited.

Stephen M
    BPL Member

@stephen-m

Locale: Way up North

I hear you Mike, dealing with Mlifers gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools