Topic

Nordwand Advanced questions…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Nordwand Advanced questions…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bonzo
    BPL Member

@bon-zo

Locale: Virgo Supercluster

I have two questions on the Nordwand Advanced from Mammut, for anyone that knows their fabrics and general fit; I know neither, as I’ve not had much of their gear, before.

1) How does the sizing run, in general?  I reached out to Mammut and they said “it’s a regular cut; don’t size up or size down” but going by their measurements, I’m literally right on the break between Large and Extra Large.  My suspicion is that I should go to the XL since any sort of layer over a thick base – fleece, poofy, etc. – will start getting compressed if I stay with the Large…but I don’t want to get something that’s uncomfortably big at all other times.

2) For anyone that’s seen the jacket in person: how true to life are the colors?  I can’t find any of these things to look at them in person, and I would like to avoid the order/return cycle if I can do so.  From what I can tell, the medium blue color is pretty standard, the dark blue may be more of a dark teal, and the orange is HEY LOOK AT ME I’M WEARING ORANGE!!! levels of orange.  Any idea if this is accurate?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!