Topic

New Item! SALE!! Freeze dried Meal/ Freezer bag cozies.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals New Item! SALE!! Freeze dried Meal/ Freezer bag cozies.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

Locale: High Desert

A couple years back we started making the Escape Pouch, a reflectix freeze dried meal cozy. It could also be used for freezer bag meals. A couple pics of the old one:

Current Escape Pouch

We recently upgraded the Escape Pouch and we’re going to run a sale in a day or two. Below are a couple pictures of the NEW Escape Pouch. We wanted to make it more functional without adding any weight. We succeeded.

NEW Escape Pouch.

The gusseted bottom has been requested a few times from customers who thought to ask. We are usually happy to alter any of our items to suit your needs. The small size weighs 1.1 oz, the large weighs 1.3 oz. I’ll share more specs with a more thorough blog post and sale info. All that is coming soon, maybe today, more than likely tomorrow.

Any questions? ask them here, or contact us at info @ simpleoutdoorstore . com

Have a great day.

Thomas Willard
    BPL Member

@tomw

Locale: Philadelphia

If I order an escape pouch now will I get the new version or do I have to wait for the sale?

David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

Thanks for your interest.

if you ordered right now you would get the current version, not the new version. The New item will be available soon. We had a slight delay. My video editing program didn’t respond well to a recent operating system update. This delayed the blog post. The video is uploading to YouTube right now, and the blog post is done. The sale/new item will be available shortly. Not tonight, but tomorrow for sure. Sorry for the delay.

Just so you know, they will be $25 each, shipping included. Once they are actually added to our website, they will be $31 each.

David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

If you need it for an upcoming trip and just want to order one and get it over with, send me an email to info @ SImpleOutdoorStore.com   I’ll get back to you and I can send you an invoice via email.

Happy Sunday!

Thomas Willard
    BPL Member

@tomw

Locale: Philadelphia

Thank you. I’ll keep an eye out tomorrow (Monday).

J R
    BPL Member

@jringeorgia

I missed it…what is the “DEAL for BPL members, in the form of a discount or coupon which is UNIQUE to BPL members”? I don’t see that this is a “deal” at all as the produce isn’t even available for sale (yet), just an announcement of a to-be-released product.

David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

The deal is BPL gets first whack at these. I haven’t posted the sale anywhere else. The sale price is $25 a pop. Once they make it to our website, they will be $31 each. The only way to find out about this particular sale is to find it on this forum or hear about it from a BPL member.

Thanks for seeking clarification. Peace!

David Brandenberg
    BPL Member

@daveinflag

http://outsak.blogspot.com/2016/02/escape-pouch-v20-freeze-dried-meal-cozy.html#more

This is the link to the blog post which contains PayPal buttons for the purchase of either size.

You can also get there thru our website http://www.simpleoutdoorstore.com. Once you get to our site, you can click on blog and it will be the first post that shows up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools