Topic

FS • CLOSED • New Durston X-Dome 2 $320

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Jigsaw Blocked
PostedSep 18, 2026 at 3:01 pm

Durston X-Dome 2
Includes:
– Mesh inner
– Carbon pole set
– Ground sheet
– Original stake set
Awesome light weight hiking tent. Amazing balance of weight, strength and heaps of internal space.
Easy to set up with an integral inner/outer pitch. Inner is also really easy to disconnect from the outer to pack separately.
I’ve used this for about 2 nights on atrip

Payment through venmo

Send me a message if you have questions

Kevin G BPL Member
PostedSep 18, 2026 at 7:08 pm

Interested, gonna DM you later when I get home, can you give me 1st dibs, I just had a few questions when I message you in a bit..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...