Topic

NEMO Dagger 3P Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable NEMO Dagger 3P Review

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Becca Bergstrom
    BPL Member

@bergstromragmail-com

Companion forum thread to: NEMO Dagger 3P Review

The Nemo Dagger 3P (4 pounds 5 ounces / 2 kg, MSRP $529.95) is a three-person, free-standing tent with roomy vestibules, light-diffusing overhead pockets, a stuff-sack system designed to help split the load amongst hiking partners, and pre-bent, color-coded poles (2019 update) for easy setup.

dirtbag
    BPL Member

@dirtbaghiker

I have the Dagger 3p. Have used it with  2 of my teenage kids. All 3 pads fit in there and all of our gear as well. Snug fit, but just fine. It even rained over night and we all stayed dry and comfortable. I never hesitate to recommend it when someone asking for a 3p free standing tent.  Nice review you made here, thanks for posting it! 

Eric Blumensaadt
    BPL Member

@danepacker

Locale: Mojave Desert

Hmmmm…  This tent is no larger than my TWO person Tarptent SCARP 2. Plus, in a storm it must be set up (awkwardly) by 1.) setting up the pole frame  2.) attaching the fly and 3.) crawling under the fly and clipping the inner tent to the pole frame! Mon Dieu!

My SCARP 2 sets up with the inner tent already attached to the fly – thankfully. In a winter storm it has been so nice to set it up quickly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools