Topic

Nashville Pack Cutaway Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Nashville Pack Cutaway Review

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Companion forum thread to: Nashville Pack Cutaway Review

The Nashville Pack Cutaway backpack is a roll-top 30 L frameless pack with a modular shoulder strap attachment system. Also discussed: The Nashville Pack Tiempo.

Murali C
    BPL Member

@mchinnak

Thanks for the review.

I just wish the Ultra version was 250 to 275 bucks! It is too expensive at 320 bucks. A MLD backpack with Ultra 200 plus Ultra 400 costs $300. SWD Ultra 400 costs 300 and a Ultra 200 costs $249. Yargear Drifter Ultra 400 costs 240.

So, I think Nashville Pack is overpriced for Ultra compared to other popular frameless backpacks. If it was cheaper, I would buy one!

SDVanman
    Spectator

@sdvanman

Outstanding review, Thank-you.

What is the sleeping pad pictured (brown/grey soft nap)? I have a cutaway on order and would like to use something as a back pad to protect the pack from sweat contact over a long period.

How has the pack performed over the last year, in regard to build?

thx again –

Iago Vazquez
    BPL Member

@iago

Locale: Boston & Galicia, Spain

Dear SDVanman,

Regarding the pads, the review features two. The one I use as a backpad is from Decathlon, the Forclaz M100 https://www.decathlon.com/collections/camp-mattresses/products/hiking-mattress-forclaz-m100-foam?variant=12215383261295

Unfortunately, I have not put any miles since the review on the pack. I lent it out for several months and then I have been working on other pack reviews that kept me away from the Cutaway. I also like the wider backpanel on the current model (the review has the older model that had a narrower torso).

SDVanman
    Spectator

@sdvanman

Iago –

Very kind of you to include a link! I had no idea the back panel was larger non the new model, much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools