Topic

My New Project: Outsideways

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web My New Project: Outsideways

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Damien Tougas
    BPL Member

@dtougas

This spring I launched a personal project, something I have been thinking about for quite some time. It is a trail journalling/social/micro-blogging site for outdoor enthusiasts. A place to share trip reports and adventures:

https://outsideways.com/

I am hoping to create a place outside of twitter/facebook/instagram that focuses on outdoor adventures. I don’t know about you, but I like seeing the cool trips people are doing, but I hate all the other crap that goes with more traditional social media sites.

The site is a work-in-progress. I have a lot of features planned. I am looking for some adventurous people who like this sort of thing to come and help kick-start a base group over there. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools