Topic

MONTBELL EX LIGHT DOWN JACKET MEN'S an womens and PLASMA 1000 DOWN JACKET WOMEN'

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MONTBELL EX LIGHT DOWN JACKET MEN'S an womens and PLASMA 1000 DOWN JACKET WOMEN'

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brenda thompson
    Spectator

@brendathompson71

Locale: (null)

want to let everyone know there areĀ MONTBELL EX LIGHT DOWN JACKET MEN’S and Womens 139.99 they also have PLASMA 1000 DOWN JACKET WOMEN’ 189.00 (in outlet link)

Laura J
    BPL Member

@ljfromvt

What is the link for this?

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

The only place to buy Montbell clothing (other than their brick and mortar stores) is at their website so you click on the outlet tab at the top of the page of their website, here you go I will give you direct hyper links

Men’s Outlet Jackets and Vests

Women’s Outlet Jackets and Vests

Eric Osburn
    BPL Member

@osb40000

When does Montbell usually start blowing out the prior year’s gear? The stuff in the outlet right now has been there for quite some time and the sizing is limited to either the very tiny or the very large.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

They keep adding to it, I received an email from them yesterday saying they had added to the outlet. You have to keep and eye on it also if you are looking for a particular product and size, I have seen it change weekly. I don’t know if you are on their list for updates but they send them out and the really popular stuff goes fast and the rest in the less popular sizes and colors tend to stick around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools