Topic

Modified Toaks 1300ml Pot with bail

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Modified Toaks 1300ml Pot with bail

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

For those of you that do bushcrafting and are involved with scout groups, I’ll have some kits made for the Toaks 1300ml pot with bail for hanging over hot coals. Pots will have the ridgeline. Kits will have the Titanium stabilizing windscreens for use with the Starlyte XL3 alcohol stove. This is going to be an award winning kit :-)))

Kits will be available in month of April.

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

Almost ready, just have to do a video of the kit in the wood burning mode. Next week for sure.

DAN-Y/FANCEE FEEST
    Spectator

@zelph2

I have 5 of these kits available right now for use with alcohol and wood. My photos do not include the pot support and ground protector sheet for the wood mode. Let me know if interested in the wood burning accessories and I will get in contact with you.

A free fuel bottle and other goodies will be included for BPL members and viewers. Enter BPL in the discount code box when making purchase.

The pot support/windscreen is made of titanium. All specifications are given at my store site:

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/zelphs-toaks-ti-1300ml-with-bail-handle-kit.php

The pot support is straight wall. Pot diameter is such that a cone shaped support is not needed. Plenty of stability as is.

Shown with XL2 alcohol burner inside pot with rolled up pot support/windscreen(comes with simmer ring also)

Pictured with the Starlyte XL2

Shown with XL3 alcohol burner with rolled up pot support/windscreen

Pictured with the Starlyte XL3 Large Opening

Windscreen is rolled up inside a poly-carbonate tube a little bit longer than the windscreen so it slides in easily and will not scratch the sides of the pot.

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/zelphs-toaks-ti-1300ml-with-bail-handle-kit.php

As soon as the weather permits, I’ll do a video of the kit in the “Wood Fire” mode. My area is in a major blizzard condition right now:eek::eek::-(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools